The 2 Opinion Sides To Blaire

First here are some things on both opinions sides:

Side 1:


  • Wishes Blaire was a DOC
  • Is glad that Blaire doesn't have the classic mold.
  • Doesn't necessarily understand why people think Blaire is so cute.
  • Pays attention to Blaire's storyline, and isn't a huge fan of it. Well, so far. 
Side 2:

  • Loves Blaire with all of their heart and soul.
  • Doesn't really understand why Blaire should be a DOC.
  • Kind of doesn't care about Blaire's storyline.
  • Doesn't care about the quality of AG's dolls.
Now you see, I'm kind of in between, so here's me.

Me:

  • Thinks Blaire is really cute.
  • Thinks American Girl could do a lot with the whole wedding planning thing.
  • Believes that there is probably Blaire isn't a DOC, but it isn't a good one.
  • Wishes Blaire was a DOC, but likes her anyways.
  • Cares to much about American Girl's quality.
Look, I'm not trying to bash anyone, I'm just pointing out something I've realized. I personally think that I need to put more effort into not just caring about quality and I need to pay more attention to trying to get AG to make more DOCs. But for side 1, it needs to be understood that DOCs aren't the only thing American Girl has to work on, but DOCs are still extremely important. We don't need to just not buy Blaire because she's not a DOC. For side 2, attention needs to be put to Blaire's storyline, because that's a really important part of each character. Okay, that's my rant. Sorry, for rambling. 

Also, I'm curious, are you going to her release? If so when, December 31st or January 1st?

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)