What I Think Blaire Will ACTUALLY Look Like

So, I was on my phone checking my emails and then realized that Poppets and Posies had a new post. It was Blaire's book cover. Let's just say that I kind of screamed of excitement in my head. I'm going to post again probably today on my opinions on her story. But anyways, on the book cover, it looked like she had deep red hair and dark green eyes, so here are my theories on what she'll look like!
 Yes, I know the outfit here doesn't even match the one on her book cover even remotely.  (Quick note: When I was on AG's site for this post I realized it's historical and not Beforever now. Do you want me to do a post on that?) 
 Yes, I know this is terrible. I also have noticed that some people are thinking that she'll have the Marie-Grace mold so...


Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)