What Will Blaire's Quality Be?

First of all, sorry for not posting this earlier. I was going to post it yesterday, but I accidentally scheduled it for 10:30 PM instead of 10:30 AM. It had been around 5 PM when I noticed  this, so I decided it was a bit late. Sorry!
    These are the 2 main photos I will be using for this post: 

I will be calling the first image B1 and the second image B2. Now here's what I've come to the conclusion of. First of all, in B2 we can see that the dress looks rather formal. GOTY formal dresses are normally released in the second half of the year. This means that that image could be more recent. Meanwhile, in B1 we can see that her eyes are most definitely pointing downward. I'm guessing that when B2 was taken, AG was slowly starting to raise quality; without us knowing. I don't know how long it takes for an American Girl doll to be made, but I have a solid guess on Blaire's quality. Here's a timeline on my Blaire quality theory:

January-April 2019: Good quality=Bad quality
April-July 2019: Good quality>Bad Quality
August-December 2019: Only Good Quality

Here are Blaire images with bad quality:

Here's an image of Blaire with medium quality:
Here are images of Blaire with good quality: 

  Also, on the 16th I was trying to go to the AG site and this popped up:


Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)