Thoughts on Boy Doll and "New" Felicity

Hello everyone! So today I am going to tell you what I think of American Girl coming out with a boy doll (Logan) and the "new" Felicity. First of all, I'm glad American Girl came out with a boy doll, but it's American Girl, not American Boy! Yes, I do know about the Bitty Twin boys from American Girl. But it is is Bitty Twin more than American Girl in this case. Also, they ruined Kaya's shut mouth! That was special to HER! I once asked American Girl about it and they said that it was part of her culture. It's just sad that they ruined the specialness of Kaya. Now on to  Felicity! Yes, I am VERY excited that Felicity is back, but there are some things I dislike. Such as, in my opinion the dress makes her look a little chubby. I just feel like the bustle makes it look this way I guess. Also, the neon green eyes were changed. This made me sad because the original eyes just go really well with Felicity, it's a part of her personality. 
Next Posts: When does Nanea's story take place? and Nanea the Mystery Doll. Coming: Monday, February 20, 2017
Felicity's new eye color

Felicity's non chubby dress
Logan's Mouth
Kaya's Mouth

Felicity's original eye color
Felicity's chubby dress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)