What It'll All Be About

So my blogs won't be the correct answers of American Girl questions, just my guess. (the theory part) Also, the questions I'll be answering won't always be ones American Girl fans are asking, just ones people might have one day. I want to give an "answer" before anyone asks them. I'll have 15 posts and then I'll have a 1 week to 1 month break. Hope you'll enjoy my blog! Here the order of my posts:

1: How did American Girl make room for 6 new dolls? 
2: Thoughts on boy doll and the "new" Felicity
3: When does Nanea's story take place?
4: Nanea the Mystery doll
5: Special Molds 1: Marie-Grace
6: Nanea the Mystery Doll: How they Connect
7: Special Molds 2: Kanani
8: Special Molds 3: The African-American Dolls
9: Why was Caroline Archived?
10. Special Molds 4: The "Josefina Mold"
11: Special Molds 5: The Most Common Mold
12: Why were Marie- Grace and Cecile Archived?
13: unknown until 10th post is published
14: Special Molds 6: Caroline and Felicity's "Beforever" Changes
15: Special Molds 7: Nanea

Posts numbers 1 and 2 coming out Sunday, February 19, 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)