Why was Molly Really Archived?

Kanani
In "Nanea the Mystery Doll: How they Connect", I talked a bit about American Girl maybe knowing all along about a Hawaiian doll (in the future) being released. I thought it was because of Molly's hula Halloween costume. I now realize that they would have to have had this plan somewhere in between 1986-2014. I'm guessing 2011, the year Kanani was released. But now back to Molly, why was she archived, was she selling poorly; that's a likely possibility. Like I said, she also could have been archived because American Girl knew that they were going to come out with another 1940s doll. What do you think? Tell me by voting in the poll. 
Molly
Next Post: Special Molds 6: Caroline and Felicity's Beforever Changes

Comments

  1. Hi. I just found your blog, but am having a lot of trouble reading the yellow words on the pink background. Maybe it's just my kindle. I am not having any trouble reading what I've written(white words on pink background).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know. I've tried fixing other posts with this problem multiple times (including trying to fix this one) and it doesn't really seem to work. I will look into it further later on. The reason for this is because my old blog style used to allow different colored words; and this one doesn't. Would you like me to let you know when this gets fixed?

      Delete
    2. I don't know if you figured it out yet, but just as an idea, have you tried doing the advanced customizing settings? Sometimes you have to change the color there. :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the idea, I'll try it out.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)