Look, I never wanted to make this post. I wasn't planning on making a post addressing this until yesterday. Anyways, flashback to yesterday, my friend informed me that the AG store closest to where I live is closing. Now, before I talk about the future of this blog, I want to talk about American Girl. I know that people, including myself, are upset about the closing of the Boston and MOA AG stores. But here is why I think this could be a good thing for American Girl. Firstly, in my opinion every American Girl store except for the AG Places should close. I just feel like this would be best for American Girl since it could help them save some money. Another thing is that I feel like American Girl just kind of needs to restart. I've said it before and I'll say it again, American Girl just isn't marketing to the right audience. Even if younger kids are going to American Girl more, it would help if AG would market better. For example, people 12 and up would spend ...
Yes, I know I left the Blaire short stories on a bit of cliffhanger, but I can't think of what to write next for the story. Plus, I feel like I'd probably end up making it a mystery because I'm writing a mystery story right now. I'm on my 11th chapter. Now, here's the actual post. I wanted to address this because I've heard a lot about it and there are some things we need to remember. First thing that we need to remember, is that this is a rumor. We don't actually know if American Girl's quality will be all back to normal on January 1st. After all, that would take a lot of work to fix. This rumor was first addressed in late November, I believe and if it's true it would still take so much time to make all of those dolls. Remember, they need ones for shipping, and all of the AG stores. Even if they had figured this out earlier, it still just seems unlikely for it to be true. Secondly, even if it is true, American Girl hasn't addressed th...
Yep, you read that right, this is just an announcement, but I'd still like for you to read. A ways back I suggested that Molly may actually re-release in 2019, but when I talked to an American Girl employee they didn't say no (they usually learn about things pretty late, they were just learning about Luciana in November), instead they seemed to say yes, but instead said it was a possibility. The reason i just summed everyone up is because there has been no announcement yet this year. If anyone can remember when American Girl announced the release of 6 new characters please let me know in the comments of this post. I personally think 3 or 4 characters will be released this year. (including Luciana) If you have any thoughts on Molly's re-release I'd love to hear them. Thanks for reading!!! ~The American Girl Theory
Comments
Post a Comment