Look, I never wanted to make this post. I wasn't planning on making a post addressing this until yesterday. Anyways, flashback to yesterday, my friend informed me that the AG store closest to where I live is closing. Now, before I talk about the future of this blog, I want to talk about American Girl. I know that people, including myself, are upset about the closing of the Boston and MOA AG stores. But here is why I think this could be a good thing for American Girl. Firstly, in my opinion every American Girl store except for the AG Places should close. I just feel like this would be best for American Girl since it could help them save some money. Another thing is that I feel like American Girl just kind of needs to restart. I've said it before and I'll say it again, American Girl just isn't marketing to the right audience. Even if younger kids are going to American Girl more, it would help if AG would market better. For example, people 12 and up would spend ...
Yes, I know I left the Blaire short stories on a bit of cliffhanger, but I can't think of what to write next for the story. Plus, I feel like I'd probably end up making it a mystery because I'm writing a mystery story right now. I'm on my 11th chapter. Now, here's the actual post. I wanted to address this because I've heard a lot about it and there are some things we need to remember. First thing that we need to remember, is that this is a rumor. We don't actually know if American Girl's quality will be all back to normal on January 1st. After all, that would take a lot of work to fix. This rumor was first addressed in late November, I believe and if it's true it would still take so much time to make all of those dolls. Remember, they need ones for shipping, and all of the AG stores. Even if they had figured this out earlier, it still just seems unlikely for it to be true. Secondly, even if it is true, American Girl hasn't addressed th...
Sorry I was gone for so long. I changed Blaire's name to Ophelia. Also, I'm seeing Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase today! Anyways, here's the post!!! I was on the American Girl Doll News site when I saw she had put a link to a video where American Girl's historian announced that they are working on a new doll. Yet, the question is, when will she be from. We don't know her (or his) name or time period. So what do we know? Well, that's what I'm kind of wondering too. Yet, there are some loose things we know that could help us keep a lookout for leaks. Here is a quick timeline of what American Girl has done. (I don't know the title for say of each era.) - Mid and Late 1700s- Kaya and Felicity - War of 1812/1810s- Caroline - Mid 1800s/1850s- Marie-Grace, Cecile, and Kirsten - Civil War Era/1860s- Addy - Victorian Era- Samantha - 1910s- Rebecca - Great Depression/1930s- Kit - World War II/1940s- Nanea and Molly - 1950s- Maryellen - 1960s-...
Comments
Post a Comment