Will Molly Be Cubed?

No. I still think people should know why though. My reason has to do with one of my posts. Here's the link to that post: https://theamericangirltheory.blogspot.com/2017/09/another-molly-theory-aka-molly-mystery.html  In my theory about American Girl wanting us to know about the home front of World War 2 and how being up close felt. Also wanting us to know about early World War 2 and late World War 2. Perhaps they want lots of clothes for Molly so we can see just how much changed between 1941 and 1944. That's why I say no. Do you think Molly will be cubed? Also, tell me why.

Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)