Announcement

Yep, you read that right, this is just an announcement, but I'd still like for you to read. A ways back I suggested that Molly may actually re-release in 2019, but when I talked to an American Girl employee they didn't say no (they usually learn about things pretty late, they were just learning about Luciana in November), instead they seemed to say yes, but instead said it was a possibility. The reason i just summed everyone up is because there has been no announcement yet this year. If anyone can remember when American Girl announced the release of 6 new characters please let me know in the comments of this post. I personally think 3 or 4 characters will be released this year. (including Luciana) If you have any thoughts on Molly's re-release I'd love to hear them.

Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory

Comments

  1. i still feel molly should rerelease this year. i miss her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I just wish Kirsten and Caroline would come back. Caroline was my first doll and Kirsten has been waiting quite a long time.

      Delete
  2. Caroline and Kirsten should definitely come back! I think Molly might come back this year and Kirsten in 2019! Hopefully, that's what will happen!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)