One of My Theories was Correct!!!!

Yep, only Molly's books (and mini doll). I can't believe that I got that one right! Honestly though, since we've seen other leaks of her Beforever meet outfit, I bet that this means one of two things.

1. That Molly will return in 2019 (or later this year or in 2020 or something like that)

2. That American Girl's site is glitching. 

Still don't believe me? Well here are some images that will make you think differently.


Let's just hope that American Girl Doll News is right and that it's just a delay. The thing is though, American Girl normally tells us when a character will be released or re-released; so, why did we hear nothing about Molly. Maybe it will be just her books and mini doll.

Thanks for reading!!!
~The American Girl Theory


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)