Information About Sabrina for Tomorrow

I was originally going to do packing for Sabrina, but I realized this was more important. So basically don't know if I will still be bringing her or not. That is because this was sent out in an email about the AG Benefit Sale.
 I'm curious about this rule because the 2 main reasons I am bringing Sabrina are so if any of you are going you can recognize Sabrina so if want you can say hi. The second reason is because I can guarantee that the AG Benefit Sale won't be selling custom that fan make. (Not off of the American Girl site.) You're probably thinking that customs would be included in that rule but since American Girl is donating stuff and they seem to push our customs under the rug a bit. They easily could have told the people holding the sale not to mention dolls with full on colored hair. A few posts ago I mentioned how the zip ties seem to be trying to prevent us from customizing our dolls and fixing them up ourselves. It just lines up in my head. Yes, I know this is turning into a theory. The outfit Sabrina will be wearing on the second day is this one:
 I'll be posting again at least one more time today. If you've ever been to the AG Benefit Sale, could you please tell me in the comments anything you think that I should know? Thanks!

1 day until the AG Benefit Sale!

Thanks for reading!!!
~Ella


Comments

  1. The doll daycare sounds so cuteeeee! I really wish I could go but I can’t. ;c

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)