Information for Today

I'll be going again today, but not to the warehouse. I'm not going back in the warehouse because it's kind of pointless at this point. I went in at 1:30 and I got everything I wanted. I don't like any of the dolls in there and I have Melody, Maryellen, Lea, Grace, and Kit. I don't need a 14th doll. I also don't have room for doll furniture I won't use much. I am going to try and be there by anywhere between 10:00 and 10:30. I'll be bringing Fern, but I still will still be showing more pictures of her tomorrow. I will be bringing her in the outfit she's in in this picture.
 It's not great, but it's not terrible. She's one of those dolls whose way prettier in person. I'll be posting 2 more times today. Once about my experience at the second day of the AG Benefit Sale and then about Fern. She needs a bit of cleaning up, but she's great quality. The old American Girl I miss. Now, I need to stop raving about Fern in this post and just give myself a full on post to rave, like my last post.

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)