Information for Tomorrow

Sorry this took so long. We drove by the American Girl headquarters and it turns out that there is a little Mattel store inside. So, here's the information about me going for tomorrow.

Vendors: So, I'm trying to be at the vendor area by anywhere from 8 to 8:30. I don't know if I'll be bringing her or not. It depends on how close our parking is and on just how crowded it is. 

Entry Time: Okay, so my entry time is 1:30 if you wondered, just thought that I'd include that.

Hair: Okay, so this is a weird one, but if it matters my hair is kinda aqua and more of a blue-ish color on the ends. It hard to explain.

Links: So, this will help give additional information I've included before this post. http://theamericangirltheory.blogspot.com/2018/07/information-about-sabrina-for-tomorrow.html

http://theamericangirltheory.blogspot.com/2018/05/ag-benefit-sale-2018.html

The outfit part in the second link is unneeded, I just ended up picking out my favorite. I also hope I can go to the little Mattel store tomorrow. 

1 day until the AG Benefit Sale!

Thanks for reading!!!
~Ella




Comments

  1. I got tired of putting a random name and website so I’m doing anonymous YOU ARE SO LUCKY!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)