Meet Fern

First of all, sorry I haven't been posting. Secondly, the second day was pretty boring. I decided not to go in the warehouse (may have said that in my last post, I'm not sure) and I just got the dress that Fern is wearing in these photos. Also, I learned that Tenney was inspired by Taylor Swift from the same vendor who I bought Fern from. Fern's full name is Fern Willow Yang. Yes, I'm literally terrible at coming up with last names so I just used Z's. So, here is Fern.
I love this one. It's my favorite, so I decided to post it first.
I honestly have nothing to say except why is she tilting so much. (That isn't meant to be a question, she just is tilting a tad to much in my personal opinion, other than that I like it.)
I really like this one, I'm gonna edit it because it'll look so cool.
Yes, there is a rock behind her to help her stand.
I think she was starting to fall during when I took this photo. (She fell and I couldn't catch her, she's fine though.)
I will be editing this one and posting it with my other edited photos.
I think the area I took this picture in had bad lighting or something. Her eyes look kinda fuzzy if that makes sense.
This ones.... okay, I guess. I honestly don't have an opinion on this. I could both rave and rant about it for forever.
I'm not a huge fan of this one.

One of my favorites.

I tried to say thought about each photo. In my opinion, she's difficult to take pictures of because she's both super photogenic and the complete opposite at the same time. I'm so grateful that I got her. It's still crazy to me that she was the only #4 there and it guessed that there were 6,000 people who showed up in all. I will do a post with everything I got soon, at least by the 2nd of August. 

Thanks for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)