My Archived Clothing Items

I most certainly forgot some outfits in this, but that's alright, it was difficult anyways. I also have the butterfly wings from one of Rebecca's exclusive outfits. I didn't count hats either. I didn't include names because I don't know them all and I'm not about to go on a hunt for the names. For some I may include the name.
Yes, I forgot what boots went with this but the boots are in this post.
The first Beforever Samantha outfit I got.
I have the shorts, I just don't know where they are. While typing this I realized that I forgot one of American Girl's early 2000's gymnastics outfits.
I have Caroline's skates, but the picture wouldn't download when I was trying to send it to my email.
I have the skirt, it's just on Grace. Some other archived items are on my dolls. (Archived items are on Grace, Felicity, Caroline, and Rebecca.)
Yes, I know these are mix and match items. I just wanted to make it a bit easier for me. (I was supposed to have finished making this post yesterday (7/10/18))


7 days until the AG Benefit Sale!

Thanks for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)