My Doll Furniture

I'm going to only be showing the doll furniture that I always use. (Not the donut shop stuff, yes I made a doll donut shop, moving on.) Also, I was going to show all my doll dresses on the 19th but I decided against it since making it would be similar to my post on the 14th, which was difficult. Anyways, here you go.

Bench:
I got this at Hobby Lobby, I painted it and put fake petals inside of it.


Storage Cabinet Things:
It has 5 drawers and I store some doll clothes in it.



Luciana and Sabrina Stuff:


Kitchen Stuff:

4 days until the AG Benefit Sale!

Thanks for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

  1. The furniture looks cool! The only doll furniture I have is the trundle bed and Julie’s egg chair and the Bahia Berry from Lea’s collection that I got for half off in August 2017, if that’s considered furniture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say it is. Julie's Egg Chair is so cool!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)