My Favorite Things About Each of My Dolls

Like other posts with my dolls, this won't be including Alice and Lucy. Here are my favorite things about each of my dolls.

Caroline: Her eyes. I love the color and they are mint green, which happens to be my favorite color. I also think it looks extra cool being that her eyes are decal.

Felicity: Her little curls. I don't know why, I've just always thought they were cool. Also because not many other dolls have any little curls. 

Rebecca: Her hair. I just love the style American Girl did it in. It's also fairly easy to finger curl which is nice.

Clara: Her bangs. I miss the original thick bangs American Girl used to have. They tried to recreate it with Beforever Samantha, but it just isn't the same. I know sometime this year I will be getting #4 and she has the thick bangs like Clara.

Marie: Her paint. Okay, that probably doesn't make sense. What I mean is that her eyes, lips, and blush is all painted on. For a doll that small it just looks super difficult. 

Elanor: Her mold.t:  Even though I'm not huge fan of Our Generation, I love their molds. Also, off topic, did you know Our Generation now has boy dolls? Okay moving on, I am the only one who thinks that Elanor's mold looks a bit like Hayley Williams from Paramore? I'm curious.

Lea: Her eyes. Her eyes are hazel, but they are different than the regular hazel eyes. They are kind of brown towards the pupil, but olive for the rest of the eye. It's hard to explain. 

Grace: Her hair. Out of all of my dolls, her hair was the softest when I got her. When I brush it, it feels like I just got her.

Sabrina: I got her wig from Beautifully Custom, and it's super soft and pretty. It's even prettier in real life, if any of you are going to the AG Benefit Sale, I'm bringing her, just so you know, I will give more information on the 20th, it'll be the second post. Sabrina's hair has blue, white, and aqua, so it looks really cool braided.

Luciana: Her streak. Luciana is the fir
st doll with any permanently colored hair. I do hope that American Girl will eventually have a doll with a full head of colorful hair.

Kit: Her haircut. Historical Kit's hair was a bit longer, but I prefer how it is now. I also like how they did a dark blue for Kit's eyes.

Melody: Her bangs. At first when I saw Melody (online) I didn't like her bangs, but when I saw her in real life I thought they really fit her. in my opinion, her bang look better in person.

Nanea: Her mold. If you read my blog last year, you know that I was over-excited about Nanea for a bit over 6 months. Me getting Nanea was in my dreams. Now that I think more, I realize that Nanea is part of the reason I started this blog. Her mold is so unique. I wasn't an American Girl fan when Josefina, Jess, Sonali, and Marie-Grace were announced, so I wonder how hyped people were about their molds.

Maryellen: Her hair. It always looks good! I don't understand! It looks good curled, in a ponytail, just kinda wavy, actually wavy. 

2 days until the AG Benefit Sale!

Thanks for reading!!!
~Ella



Comments

  1. All your dolls sound wonderful! I guess I’ll just do a list for mine too! Julie: because she’s so old her hair is a bit poofy which is usually a nightmare but it actually looks cool in side ponytails! Felicity: she got a new head in September and her hair is just perfect Marie-Grace: her face mold Elizabeth (TM) Her bangs Tenney: Her curls and special hand mold Luciana: The purple like you said :D Annabelle (CYO) Her gorgeous grey eyes and smooth soft light red hair! Sorry if this was a long comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)