Stuff I Want to Get Tomorrow

So, the lists have been sent out so I have a tiny idea of what I'll be getting. (There'll be more than what was put on the list.) There will still be another post today, just decided to share this.

Maryellen's School Outfit
Original Price: $32
AG Benefit Sale Price: $18

Samantha's Special Day Dress
Original Price: ?
AG Benefit Sale Price: $15

Lea's Beach Dress
Original Price: It was the part of the set, so I do not know the price.
AG Benefit Sale Price: $12

That's all that they've shown that I liked but I know that there is going to be a lot more, especially because American Girl donated more than usual this year.

1 day until the AG Benefit Sale!

Thanks for reading!!!
~Ella


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)