What I Think Blaire and Some of Her Collection Will Look Like (Using Melody)

Sorry about the long title. As you may already know by now, Girl of the Year 2019 may be a party planning doll. I'm also still stuck on the idea that she will host fundraisers for cancer patients. So, here is my guess on what she'll look like. I made her hair have a red tint and her eyes are green.
1.

2.

3. 

This is what I picture in my head, but maybe with curly hair. What are you picturing that Blaire will look like. If you want, you can tell my what you picture in the comments and I can make a post showing what that would look like.

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)