BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

A BIG THANKS TO POPPETS AND POSIES FOR LETTING ME POST THESE!!!! HERE THEY ARE AND HERE ARE MY OPINIONS ON THEM. (THEM AND THEY BEING THE LEAKS) 

I LOVE THIS!!!! STILL HARD TO TOP GRACE, LEA, AND LUCI, BUT YOU NEVER KNOW. THIS MAY LOOK WAY BETTER IN PERSON AND I LOVE THE LITTLE CART AND THE TABLE AND AAAAAALL OOOOOOF IIITTTTTT!!!!!!!!! 10/10


1. This reminds me of old AG. 2. Bland. 3. Reminds me of one of my picture-theories. (Picture-theory will be at the very bottom of this post.) I still like this though, even though it's boring. 6/10.

IT'S SO CUUUUUTTTTTTEEEEE!!!!!! I NEEEEEDDDDD NOOOWWWWWW!!!!! 10/10!

Please just ignore the fact that you've seen this already. Like I've said before, reminds me of Felicity's lamb. Also, Felicity has auburn hair, Blaire has red, Felicity has green eyes, Blaire has green or hazel eyes. 3/10
First off, I see Mattel put in a little Pleasant Company reference. I like that. I feel like a lot in her collection is similar to early 2000s and late 90s AG. Just what I was hoping. Also, this looks similar to one of my theories... (the picture-theory will be at the end of this post.) 10/10

I know almost everyone's already seen this, but here's just me posting it really late. Haha! Anyways, it's cute I guess. Looks like stuff in it would go missing really easily. 5/10

Here are the picture theories:





Now, here's my average rating for Blaire's furniture and accessories.

Furniture+Accessories Average Rating: 7/10
I also realized that I didn't do an average rating for her clothes and her, so here's that:
Doll+Clothes Average Rating: 200,008/10. On a serious note though: 12/10
Full Collection (so far) Average Rating: 9/10

Get ready for lots of rating posts on the days where I don't post about Blaire.

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)