New Years Eve

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

So, yes I know I made this post last year: https://theamericangirltheory.blogspot.com/2017/12/if-youre-looking-for-deep-post.html
And don't expect this year to be deep either. This is just a reflection. I'm also writing this on the 30th so I don't know how many pageviews I have on the actual New Year's Eve, but it's probably a lot. Tomorrow (January 1st) I will say how many pageviews I got in 2018. So thank you SOOOOOOO much for that. Now look, I have NO CLUE how long this post will be, so please bear with me. My most popular post this year was Blaire the Mystery Doll. My first post of the year was this one: https://theamericangirltheory.blogspot.com/2018/01/american-girl-is-getting-away-from.html
Even though I don't think I'm very good at guessing things about American Girl and releases, I do think that I'm getting better. And I guess we'll have to see tomorrow how many of my Blaire theories I got right. Also, I don't know if my Etsy will happen, so I think I'm going to take that site down. Also if you see that my Blaire site looks different for a bit, it's me testing some stuff for this blog. (Aesthetic changing perhaps) So if you see this blog looking different tomorrow, you'll know why. Also in February I am going to start a little short story thing that I didn't finish, that you guys will help me finish. I'm still working on getting that all set up. (The title for the story is in the labels.) I got #4 this year, (my dream doll.) and I must say that looking back on this year it;s seemed short, but a lot happened. Anyways, I'll see you all in 2019!!! 

Thank you all so much for an incredible year!!!
~Ella 

Comments

  1. Happy new year! I actually can’t see your Blaire site :(. Congratulations on 4 btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you as well! Also weird with the Blaire site, there's not anything really there. (Maybe I posted once, I'm not sure.) Also, thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)