What Will Blaire's Collection Cost?

I used the averages from some American Girl items to make guesses on the price of each item from her collection. (I ended up not doing that.) Also, it's the 16th when I'm making this post. So in other words, the AG site is being weird. Here's an image to help you understand: 

ANYWAYS! HERE'S THE ACTUAL IMPORTANT PART OF THE POST! 

Doll: $115. Like always.
: $24
: $34
: $34
 :$36
: $25

: $45
: $22
: $22
 : $100

: $450

Total Collection Price: $907 
How Much I Will Spend Based On What I Plan On Getting: $212-$300 (I do it slightly different in my journal.)
Please remember that these aren't the actual prices, this is just a guess on what they will be.

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella






Comments

  1. I would not say that the cafe looking set would be that much. I know it's an estimate,but that's way too much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)