A Quick Lil' Update

I NEED to stop taking breaks for so long to the point where I need to do updates. Some of the ideas I had for posts I've discarded and in my post tomorrow or Wednesday I'll dive more deeply into that. So. I need to start writing again. I'll post the second chapter of Holly and the Ukulele on Friday. I'm also thinking I will write the 3rd chapter as well and then let you guys choose where the story goes. Here's a quick summary of tomorrow's post: Pretty much just me explaining what I'm changing with this blog and my collection because a lot of my stuff doesn't fit in with what I like anymore. Hence the name, End of an Era. DOn't worry I'm not leaving!!! I love this blog, it's just hard to find stuff to post about. Anyways, see you tomorrow or Wednesday!!!

Thanks for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)