End of an Era

       You've read the title, you probably have some sort of grasp of what this is about. Firstly, I'm going to sell some of my dolls this year. (Elanor, Grace, and possibly Lea.) When I started this blog I looked more forward to American Girl's future and saw them in a very different light. I pretty much thought they were the best doll brand in the whole wide world. Now, I feel like they don't listen to their customers and they aren't as good as they used to be. Instead of American Girl's new things I want their old things, and I feel that this may ultimately affect the outcome of this blog. Yes, of course I'll still theorize; it'll just be harder because I don't have a store anymore in my area. It was nice having a store because I could easily ask questions. Sure, I could call in, but it's just not the same. I know it probably doesn't seem like really anything is changing on your side, but I can tell it's changing on my side. When I first became a fan of American Girl, I loved the historicals and only the historicals. I also loved old AG catalogs. That's one of the big reasons Grace and Lea don't fit in my collection. I am going to keep Luciana though. I just need to play around a bit with her aesthetic and collection. I like characters that relate to me in someway. Grace doesn't. Like at all. Plus, with both Grace and Lea, I didn't want them until I saw them in stores. Since the beginning of this year, I haven't really enjoyed writing this blog that much. BUT! I'm determined to change that. And I will. It just may take some time to figure that out. Which! Is part of the reason I'm starting a writing blog. I don't know if it's up yet or not. If not, do you have any name ideas? As of writing this (Monday) I'm struggling to come up with name ideas. It will have short stories, full on stories with a chapter each week or every few days. I don't know if you guys have noticed, but I LOVE writing. Anyways, that's all. Also, the next chapter of Holly and the Ukulele is coming out Friday.

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)