American Girl's Return to the Historical Era + Updates

     So, it's been... quite a while. Yes, I did not post in July. But, that's besides the point. I don't really know what to post on this anymore, which is why I haven't been posting. Yet, today, I do have something to post about. This part will be shorter though. So, with the end of Beforever, the historicals' clothing has been looking a lot more like it used to. Less neon and bold, more realistic. So, I'm very happy about that. Yet, I would really like them to stop cubing. Just archive dolls. Get rid of the Wellies or Bitty Baby. So, that's all I really have to say on that. Now, onto updates.

-What's going to happen to this blog? It will still be up, I'll just be posting a lot less because there are no American Girl leaks anymore and I don't have a store near me.

-I will be posting on my other blog (https://thebookshelfintheforest.blogspot.com/) every day in October. So, if you want to go check me out there, feel free! I'll be posting an update post there pretty soon so you can know about the October thing. (I'll place it here once I've posted it: https://thebookshelfintheforest.blogspot.com/2019/09/its-spooky-season.html)

I'm also going to put spots to put links once I've posted on there in October.

1: Tales of Terror Ch. 1
2: Eyes of the Lioness
3: Lilitu and the Children of the Dark
4: Tales of Terror Ch. 2
7: The Abandoned
8: Tales of Terror Ch. 3
9: The Sounds of 32621 Sunshine Lane
10: Tales of Terror Ch. 4
11:
12:
13: 
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
23:
24:
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:

Thank you so much for reading and sticking around!!!
-Ella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)