What if Lindsey Had Been Given a Full Collection?

      In celebration of me getting Lindsey in just a few days, here are some of my ideas for what Lindsey's collection would have looked like had she actually gotten one! Firstly, I wanted to establish a color scheme for her! 



Now, here are some outfit/collection ideas!

School jumper (1996), edited to fit Lindsey's color scheme
Earth Day Outfit (1996), edited to fit Lindsey's color scheme. Within her book, she is seen to have overalls. 

Hiking Outfit (1998), edited to fit Lindsey's color scheme. I'm honestly not sure what I think of this.
Field Trip Outfit (2001), edited to fit Lindsey's color scheme
Fancy Flowers Outfit (2002), edited to fit Lindsey's color scheme

Now, onto accessories!


School Supplies (2002), edited to fit Lindsey's color scheme

Campfire Accessories (2009), edited to fit Lindsey's color scheme

Due to her small storyline and pretty much lack of anything to go off of, I have no ideas for her big item. When it comes to her storyline, I would've loved to see an arc of her being true to herself and working more on bringing joy to people. Also, Lindsey should be here in 4 days! I'm so excited!!!


Thank you for reading!

~Ella











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)