Selling My Collection (NOT CLICKBAIT)

I have multiple posts on this blog teasing upcoming sales of my dolls and their things, but never actually got around to it. Folks, this is the time I am truly doing it. I am keeping 4 dolls in total: Lindsey, Caroline, Maryellen, and Nanea. I will open up a new page on my blog dedicated to current unsold items. And if I am able to keep up with it, I'll post a weekly update post to what is being put up for sale. I will be using labels on each post to help keep filter through what is sold and unsold. Here are your current listings for the week of June 22nd - June 28th (plus the 29th):

Melody's Recording Studio - $395

Just Like You/Girl of Today #4 - $300

Kit Kittredge - $90

Rebecca Rubin - $85

Kirsten's Knit Woolens, Sweater Only - $25

Metro Leggings Set $15

Seashore Stripe Skirt - $12

Tiered Tropical Skirt - $12

Peplum Top - $12

Classic Knit Sweater - $12

Sea Breeze Top - $12

Purple Skirt - $12

Pretty Plaid Shirt - $12


Not expecting views on this like I did in 2018, but if anyone is lingering all these years later: I'm glad you're here and I still know way too much about American Girl dolls. I just like filmmaking more now.

Ella

Comments

  1. Really informative article! I liked how clearly the topic was explained. Looking forward to reading more useful posts like this. Satta Matka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this blog post very interesting and helpful. The information is presented in a clear and organized manner, which makes everything easy to follow. Thanks for taking the time to create such valuable content. Looking forward to reading your next article. Sunday Bazar Night Chart
    Sunday Bazar Night Panel Chart

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Future of This Blog and American Girl

Regarding the Quality Change Rumors

Announcement