BLAIRE LEEEEAAAKSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!! ALSO A BIG THANK YOU TO TEDDIE (SM0LDOLLS ON INSTAGRAM AND YOUTUBE) FOR LETTING ME USE THESE PICTURES. I'VE ASKED SOMEONE ELSE AS WELL WHO HAS OTHER IMAGES OF BLAIRE SO I'LL POST THOSE AS SOON AS I GET A RESPONSE. HERE ARE THE LEAKS AND MY OPINIONS ON THEM.


SHE'S GORGEOUS!!! I NEED HER. 1000000/10. OKAY, DON'T FORGET TO LOOK AT MY FINAL THOUGHTS AFTER LOOKING AT ALL THE LOVELY LEAKS.



I LOVE THIS!!! ADORABLE!!!! 20/10



Reminds me of Samantha's frilly frock for some reason. I don't know why. I also don't really have an opinion on this. 7/10



I want this soooo bad. Also, Blaire looks like she could be Willa's sister. 10/10. She also looks like Lea in this picture.

This is cute, not super cute, but cute. I don't think I'll get it. 6/10.

So, here are my final thoughts on her. Firstly, her quality looks different in the first and second picture. This gives us some good signs. Also, IF HER QUALITY IS GOOD, I think I may sell Elanor or something and get Blaire. Like, she has the aesthetic I try and fail to get. I also feel like she would have Shabby Chic bedding, is that weird? If I get her, I will try and get one with the best quality possible. Maybe, just maybe, American Girl will pull it together for us. After all, we don't know when these were taken. I could have been in February of this year for all we know. Anyways, I love her, I want her really bad. In a post a while ago, I was basically just like, "don't be surprised if I talk myself into getting Blaire." And now guess what I'm doing. Laaaassssttttlllllyyyy, I think I'll make a Blaire site like I did for Luci last year. I'll just post pictures and stuff on 
there. When I make it, I'll announce it somewhere in this post. SO KEEP COMING BACK!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!
~ELLA


Comments

  1. We are so pumped for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think Blaire's meet dress has pineapples on it. If it really has pineapples on the dress, I'll be super exited.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)