A Lil' Update

So, I got Blaire. I also am SUPER PUMPED about the American Girl eye replacement thing. I think I'll get Luciana's eyes fixed in February or March and Blaire's in March or April. We got 44,382 pageviews! Another thanks for an incredible year! This year I plan on making this blog a lot better with more in depth theories. I do have a few plans, so don't worry. I know I need to catch up on a somewhat new trademark. If I'm ever gone for a bit it's either because I'm really busy or there isn't much to post about. You should see another post from me within a week. See you all soon!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella

Comments

  1. 44, 382 page views??? YOUR FAMOUS :) I love that AG is trying to bring back old quality :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy too! American Girl finally listened!!!!!!!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)