Blaire the Mystery Doll #2 (Updated Version)

    I'm going to write this using my original Blaire the Mystery Doll post, so if you want to read it to compare it to this post, here is the link: https://theamericangirltheory.blogspot.com/2018/03/blaire-mystery-doll.html      
I wrote it on March 29th of this year, so its obviously outdated. Anyways, here are my updated theories on what I touched on in that post.

Question 1: My basic question for this was: What will she be interested in? As I've said in some of my 11 other Blaire posts from this month, something revolving around design. I'm thinking at it from a crafting perspective, or building. I also think that she will be interested in taking care of animals, gardening, and overall I just feel like she will enjoy doing farm work. After all, we do know that she has both a pig and a lamb. Also, side note, her lamb reminds me of Felicity's lamb.

Question 2: Where Will Blaire Be From? I got really sidetracked and ended up on a completely different topic when I did this in my original Blaire the Mystery Doll post. I also made an entire post revolving around this question, so here is a link to that: https://theamericangirltheory.blogspot.com/2018/10/where-will-blaire-be-from.html

Question 3: What Will Her Accessories/Furniture Be? Again, I did an entire post about theories on what her furniture will be. So, yet again, here is a link to that post: https://theamericangirltheory.blogspot.com/2018/10/blaire-wilson-furniture-prediction.html That was also a really short post, so let me expand a bit. Apart from a barn and a random platform, I'm also kind of expecting her collection to remind me of a modern Felicity. I don't exactly know why, that's just what I'm guessing. I'm also guessing that she will have a garden or a tractor or something. Remember, GOTYs always have a big $350-$500 item, but they can also have a $90-$150 item. For example Grace, Lea, and Luciana all have this sort of thing. 

   That is my updated version of Blaire the Mystery Doll. I hope that you enjoyed!

Thank you so much for reading!!!
~Ella


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLAIRE FURNITURE AND ACCESSORIES LEAKS!!!!!!

What Will Estelle Look Like?

Rainy Day (Blaire Short Story #1)